General Terms and Conditions of Sales
These conditions (the “General Conditions of Sale”) regulate the offer and sale of products on the website wwww.alessioravaioli.com (the “Site”) of the company SPAZIO34 SRLS., With registered office in Via Montecchia, 34 35030- Saccolongo (PD), Italy (REA registration n. PD-454821 and VAT number 05251650288 (the “Company”). Each order implies acceptance of these General Conditions of Sale. It is recommended to read and carefully read the General Conditions of Sale before ordering any product on the Site.
For any information regarding orders, shipments, and purchases, you can contact Customer Service at the following numbers:
Monday to Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
these conditions of sale exclusively regulate the offer and sale of products to consumers on the company website.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
By placing the order, the Customer declares to have read the General Conditions of Sale available on the Site and to have accepted them.
The only products offered for sale by Spazio34 are those shown on www.alessioravaioli.com at the time of placing the Order, as they are described on the relevant information pages.
The images accompanying the description of a product are for information purposes only and may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but may differ, for example. by color-shades, (also due to the browser and monitor used for accessing the Site and viewing the images).
To place an Order the Customer must, after carefully viewing the Conditions, fill in all its parts of the relevant form on the Site and send it as well as the characteristics of the product and/or products that it intends to purchase. The tax invoice will be downloadable in the Personal Area of the Customer, on the braccialini.it website, in the section relating to the order in question.
The correct receipt of the Order is confirmed by SPAZIO34 by means of an e-mail response (which the parties consider to be a valid communication tool), sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will summarize the conditions of purchase, as required by the applicable law, as well as the data entered in the Order by the customer, so that the latter can check it and if necessary communicate without delay, and in any case within 24 hours from sending the e-mail itself, the necessary corrections to the data. In the absence of any communication within this period, the parties agree that Spazio34 will consider the Order fully and tacitly confirmed in all its aspects by the Customer.
PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
The prices of the products are indicated in Euros, including taxes. Any shipping costs are communicated to the Customer in advance through the site on the order summary page.
BY PURCHASING ONLINE, YOU CAN PAY WITH:
- Money – Credit /Debit card of the Visa-Mastercard and Maestro circuit
- Post Pay
- Bank transfer
In the case of purchase of goods by credit card, the transaction will take place through the secure server chosen by Spazio34. Spazio34 will never and in any circumstances be able to know the information relating to the customer’s credit card, transmitted via a secure connection directly to the site of the banking institution that manages the transaction. Spazio34 will not collect such data and no computer archive of Spazio34 will keep them, therefore Spazio34 cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent and undue use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment.
With regard to the use of these payment methods, there is no expense to be paid by the purchaser in accordance with current national legislation.
- All transactions made on the alessioravaioli.com site are secure. The presence of a padlock next to the address of the page that begins with “https” indicates that you are in a safe environment.
- We accept international credit cards, however, when placing your order, you must enter the international billing address linked to your credit card
- You can pay with someone else’s bank card by entering the billing address associated with that card.
- No amount will be charged to the card until the order has been validated.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS AND ASSOCIATED CHARGES
The products purchased if available are delivered indicated by the Customer in the Order, within 5 working days from the acceptance of the order by Spazio34 for Italy and Europe, 5-8 working days for deliveries outside the European Union.
The shipping costs and delivery time depend on the destination country. The customer will be able to check the shipping cost online before confirming his purchase. His confirmation is equivalent to express acceptance of the entire order including the shipping cost if expected.
With regard to deliveries requested in countries outside the European Union, any import charges will be chargeable to recipient. The Customer is therefore invited to contact the customs authorities of his country in advance to check the costs and any import limits. The Client is therefore advised to contact the customs authorities in the country concerned beforehand to verify the costs and any restrictions on imports.
The delivery times indicated by Spazio34 must be considered as purely indicative and a delay with respect to them, do not legitimize the Customer to refuse the delivery itself and to request compensation or refund.
For deliveries in Italy and Europe, the customer can take advantage of the traceability of the package. Upon collection of the package, the GLS courier will send a link through which the customer can track the shipment to the email registered at the time of purchase by the customer.
In case of non-delivery due to the absence of the recipient, GLS will send a second email to the recipient’s email address through which the customer can decide the date and time of delivery.
The goods are covered by insurance, therefore in order to take full coverage, in case of anomalies regarding the packaging, the customer at the time of delivery of the products is required to check:
- That the number of packages delivered corresponds to the number shown on the delivery note.
- That the packaging is intact, not damaged, or wet or spoiled, including with reference to the materials used for sealing (adhesive tape or metallic strapping).
- Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately detected, by placing a specific indication on the delivery document of the product to be returned to the courier by affixing the words “WITH CONTROL RESERVE “.
- Any problems with reference to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the goods received must be notified within 7 days of delivery, in accordance with the methods set out in this document.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Pursuant to Article 52 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Italian Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Client may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase agreement for any reason, without need for an explanation and without incurring any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receiving the products.
To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in article 5.1 above, the Customer must send a communication to Spazio34 to that effect, within the terms indicated, to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or use the appropriate form on the Site, and wait explicit authorization to proceed.
In case of withdrawal, the Customer must, after authorization from Spazio34, send the products back to Spazio34 at his own expenses within 15 (fifteen) days from the withdrawal, at the following address:
SPAZIO34 Srls – Via montecchia,34-35030 Saccolongo-PD- Italy.
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packs), kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their nature, characteristics and size, according to normal diligence, without signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety; in fact, it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg accessories);
- for withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, seals, etc );
- until confirmation of receipt by the warehouse indicated by Spazio34 is given, liability for transport shall be borne solely by the client.
- in the event of damage to the goods during transport, Spazio34 will notify the Customer in order to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by them and obtain a refund; the product will then be made available to the customer and the request for withdrawal will simultaneously be canceled;
- Spazio34 will not respond in any way for damage, theft, loss occurred during or in any case depending on the return shipment. Spazio34 will refund the Customer the full amount already paid, within 15 (fifteen) days of withdrawal, by reversing the amount charged, using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. The Customer will not bear any costs as a consequence of said refund. Spazio34 will be able to suspend the refund until the receipt of the returned product or until the moment the Customer proves to have correctly returned the product.
The Customer will lapse from the right of withdrawal in circumstances where Spazio34 verifies that:
- the returned product and / or its accessories, and / or its packaging are not intact;
- the product is missing its external packaging and / or the original internal packaging
- the product is missing elements integrating it and / or accessories (eg closures, laces, buckles, etc.).
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Spazio34 will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the shipping costs and, if already refunded, the price of the product.
All products sold by Spazio34 are covered by the 24 (twenty-four) month warranty from the date indicated on the purchase document for lack of conformity, pursuant to Title III of Legislative Decree 206/2005. 206/2005. To take advantage of warranty assistance, the Customer must keep the invoice, or the payment receipt, together with the transport document.
The guarantee for lack of conformity will apply only when verified that the relative product has been used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and it has been used and washed as provided in the instructions present in and / or with the product.
In the event that, for any reason, Spazio34 is unable to return the product to the customer under warranty (restored or replaced), or if the repair or replacement were too expensive, also due to the value of the product, Spazio34 may proceed with the appropriate reduction of the price paid, i.e. the refund of the entire amount paid with termination of the contract according to the state of wear and tear of the product assessed discretionarily and unilaterally by Spazio34.
In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the same must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment).
All communications between the parties shall be made in writing and sent to the address of the other party as specified in the contract and the order. Communications sent to the other party’s email address, as specified on the Site and in the order, are also considered to be written communication.
The sales contract is written in two versions: Italian and English. In case of any discrepancy in the translation, the Italian language.
The contracts are considered completed in Italy and are subject to Italian law.